WTB: Galaxy S4 Case

Zx2guy19

My dad just shattered his S4 and got a new one through insurance...he wants me to buy him a good case but figured I'd check here first. Looking for something durable...anyone have anything cheap from an older model?

Thanks!

I have a brand new Otterbox Defender in the package I bought last week, for the GS4, in black. This is the case only.

My belt holster broke with my current one, so I had to buy the whole package just for a new holster :lol:

$20?

The ^^^ defender seems like it'd be the best option for him, but I have a couple cases. One is a Spigen Neo Hybrid, which is a very low profile rubber bumper with a red plastic frame that looks good and is nice to hold. I had it for 2 years and multiple drops, never had a screen issue. Only breakage was the plastic frame and I bought a replacement for $10.

I also have a larger battery extender/"wireless charging" case that is bulkier and much more protective. It also extends the battery life a bit, not sure what mAh the thing is but I can try to look.

I'd do the Neo Hybrid for $10 or the battery extender case for $20. Can get pics if needed.