Quadcopter with FPV

initzero

Yeah, the splash would be cool. I got my DJI Phantom and took it for the test flight in the back yard. This thing flys really well and is easy to control. I'm mounting my camera right now. If anyone is interested we should meet up and fly.

let me know when... I live in the country with a big yard which might make things easier and people not afraid to wreck into trees and such. I'm always down to do some flying.

I haven't seen anyone mention Flitetest yet but they aren't far from Columbus and they do a bunch of podcasts and youtube builds. That is if you want to build your own instead of dropping money on DJI. I'm not saying buy Hobby King parts but you can save some major money by building your own.

the nervousness goes away quick once you get the hang of things... In my back yard, the only think you have to worry about is my "man cave" (garage) and my daughter's play set... tons of open space that will make you a pro in no time.