SA Sports Fever Crossbow

Otis Nice

Amazon link

Asking $75.

Weighs less than 5 pounds.

The SA Sports Fever Recurve package includes 175 Lb Recurve Crossbow, premium 4x32 Multi Reticle Scope, Quick Detach Quiver with 4 arrows, padded shoulder sling, and adjustable weaver style scope mount. The pattern is Full Coverage Dipped Camo. Features ambidextrous auto safety, large boot style foot stirrup, speeds up to 240 FPS, lightweight compact ambidextrous rear stock, assembly tools (hex keys included).

Crossbows are the craziest want that you might not use much. I've had one for 3 years and love the damn thing. I don't shoot it much. But, that 5am coyote in the back yard, having a crossbow makes me happy I don't have to blast a wake up call to the wife with a gun. They are just too fun, and the price above is too easy to pick one up.

GLWS

Crossbows are the craziest want that you might not use much. I've had one for 3 years and love the damn thing. I don't shoot it much. But, that 5am coyote in the back yard, having a crossbow makes me happy I don't have to blast a wake up call to the wife with a gun. They are just too fun, and the price above is too easy to pick one up.

GLWS

Thanks man. I have another I hunt with. This one is liquid for me. I won't be without at least one. :)