Fridge not working. Recommend me a fairly priced appliance man/company

morabu

so it looks like it is the inverter board that takes power from the motherboard and modulates the power the compressor gets. $180-250 for that and possibly the motherboard itself. another $180-250. so looking like $350-500

debating on buy the parts and installing, but if somethiung else goes wrong on it i'm going to lose it.

or just buying that Kenmore, there are some pretty bad reviews of that thing as well though.

so it looks like it is the inverter board that takes power from the motherboard and modulates the power the compressor gets. $180-250 for that and possibly the motherboard itself. another $180-250. so looking like $350-500

debating on buy the parts and installing, but if somethiung else goes wrong on it i'm going to lose it.

or just buying that Kenmore, there are some pretty bad reviews of that thing as well though.

Is the board burnt up? How did you determine it was bad?

I had a board burn up on a 12 year old GE Monogram Dishwasher. Came to find GE had issued a recall due to a fire hazard. They ended up repairing the dishwasher twice (all on their dime) then swapped it out for a brand spanking new $2200 Model :thumbup:

If the board is all burnt and crusty I would definitely bitch to high hell about getting it replaced for free due to a potential fire hazard.

Oh, and GE FOR LIFE. Absolutely the best customer service evar, especially when it comes to their high-end appliances.