So much nicer!!

FocusDave01

there is a bolt that the rear hugger attaches to right in the middle of the swing arm on the top side. make a little T bracket with a short vertical part adn bend that section @ a 90 angle and attach it there. or even just use a peice of angle iron cut it the length of the plate drill 2 holes on the vertical part for the plate and one on the horizontal section to mount to the bike. easy and done in 2 mins

Nothing like some angle iron on a nice sport bike.

I like how he has basically created a wing generating lift on only one side of his bike. I wonder how fast he'll have to go for it to start pulling to one side . . .

Aerodynamic flow starts doing it's thing at 80mph and up...

For fun, I used to open up the right side door on small planes, and turn the aircraft to the right... just to freak out the pilot. It worked every time, muhahahaha!

Aerodynamic flow starts doing it's thing at 80mph and up...

For fun, I used to open up the right side door on small planes, and turn the aircraft to the right... just to freak out the pilot. It worked every time, muhahahaha!

Don't get me wrong, you can generate aerodynamic load at any speed. But for usable down force on a car's spoiler, it would be 80mph and up. You might feel a plate hanging in the wind at a lower speed, or not at all. A bike weighs a lot less than a car. Put a little fairing in front of it if it's a problem. That's what the plate originally had anyway, a bike in front of it, to flow the air away from the plate.