One very fast DSM

RC K9

Sure did!! That DSM moved the fuck out. And the Supra moved about two inches.

Ish looked intense inside the car. Things get squirly with my 525awhp...I can't even fathom what 1200awhp+ is like. Honesty, I'd be too scared to drive something like that.

Do you mean in regards to building them? My understanding is he doesn't build DSM transmissions anymore with the exception of an occasional special request. He has storage units full of transmissions people sent in needing work then just never had the work done or paid. He got sick of DSMer BS and moved on to other things. I.E. Evo's, GTR's, etc.

Not a bit surprised.

I was disappointed with Jamie's old Supra.

Thats not his car. His is still sitting under a layer of dust.

Owner (Don)and Shop owner at AP (whom Build Jamie's car) Started a go fund me to get the car to Oklahoma. No Fucking Joke. He goes there, DNF, and mysteriously closed on house a few weeks ago.

YOU DO THE MATH. I hope anyone that donated to that fund kicked themselves squarely in the dick! LOL

fk a go fund me. that whole thing with the supra was a joke. The rest of those imports were nothing to scoff at, but I was obviously pleased to see a DSM take the win. I have interacted with Trevor a bit in the past and that combined with his demeanor on the show leads me to believe he is a humble, classy dude that knows how to put a car together. I only wish I had the money earlier this year for him to build me a trans at the price he quoted as I would venture to guess the price will be quite a bit higher now.

fk a go fund me. that whole thing with the supra was a joke. The rest of those imports were nothing to scoff at, but I was obviously pleased to see a DSM take the win. I have interacted with Trevor a bit in the past and that combined with his demeanor on the show leads me to believe he is a humble, classy dude that knows how to put a car together. I only wish I had the money earlier this year for him to build me a trans at the price he quoted as I would venture to guess the price will be quite a bit higher now.

Your description is spot on. Comes off as an introvert in person. That car WORKS for sure!

Can you pm me what he quoted you? I want to do a galant vr4