FS: 2 RH Taylormade Drivers used

El Karacho1647545492

SOLD 1) RH Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 HT (High trajectory) M flex shaft, comes with an RBZ head cover if you want it $20

SALE PENDING 2) RH Taylormade R11 9degree Reg flex comes with a generic Taylormade head cover if you want it $50

also have other assorted clubs that I'd sell, pm me if interested

EDIT: CR pricing

EDIT2: PICS. Only the last 3 pics are of the Burner, the rest is the R11. R11 has a reg flex fujikura blur 60 shaft.

http://imgur.com/a/7Iwtu

Edited by El Karacho

I can get pics, will post them tonight. Cosmetically both in good shape, small scuffs and/or pinhead sized paint chips but no abuse. I'm not a club-thrower LOL.

I really love the R11 but I overpower a reg-flex shaft so I just upgraded to an R11S with a stiff shaft. Can't recommend that club enough, though.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't change the R11 for CR price.

Any pictures of the top of the driver? What other clubs do you have?

Will update post with photos tonight.

Not home yet but I've got a couple sand wedges, one of them a Nike another Wilson Fat Shaft (:lolguy:).

I might have a Burner Superfast 2.0 3W to go with the driver as well. I suck at hitting a 3W so it's barely used, if at all.

Probably have a handful more assorted clubs, will try to come up with a list

Will update post with photos tonight.

Not home yet but I've got a couple sand wedges, one of them a Nike another Wilson Fat Shaft (:lolguy:).

I might have a Burner Superfast 2.0 3W to go with the driver as well. I suck at hitting a 3W so it's barely used, if at all.

Probably have a handful more assorted clubs, will try to come up with a list

If you have a 3w for sale please let me know, i have been looking for a new one for a couple years.

I also have a Burner Superfast 2.0 3 Wood, same shaft (M flex) as the Burner driver, slightly better condition since I never used it. Comes with Burner Superfast 3W head cover. $20 for that one too.

$35 for both Burner clubs, even though $40 for the 2 is a stupid deal.

I'm off work today and am able to meet up with these clubs. 614 499 1112, text me.

EDIT: BURNERS ARE SOLD, R11 is PENDING

Edited by El Karacho