Callaway C7 GT3R

Draco-REX

Wow that thing looks insane. I expected about 1000hp out of it though

A lot of the road racing series including FIA GT3 run basic power to weight formulas for the cars that helps even performance and keeps the HP wars away. 600 is about the top of what you'll be able to get within the rules and then you'll be one of the heaviest cars on the grid.

I'd have to look it up, but I believe, like F1, there is a limit to how many engines you can use in a year before you have to start taking penalties for going over your allotment hence they want to make them as reliable as possible to boot.

A lot of the road racing series including FIA GT3 run basic power to weight formulas for the cars that helps even performance and keeps the HP wars away. 600 is about the top of what you'll be able to get within the rules and then you'll be one of the heaviest cars on the grid.

I'd have to look it up, but I believe, like F1, there is a limit to how many engines you can use in a year before you have to start taking penalties for going over your allotment hence they want to make them as reliable as possible to boot.

Hmm I didnt know that. Thanks! I learned something today