Testing waters. Stock LS1 motor or Full 800+ WHP pullout for sale-FC drop in!

coltboostin

Testing the waters. If I sell this, it will force me to build a motor. Otherwise, I am sure I will be lazy and use this mill next season!

Millege-110k+(got the swap with 110k, no speedo since then!)

Stock LS1 with Head Studs, Fresh MLS, Comp dual springs, new top end gaskets. Toss a Cam in it and enjoy 400+NA forever, or go turbo!

Compression is between 172 (#2) and 164 (#5)

Prices as follows

$900 for just the short block

$1250 You get the block/heads only with all the fun parts. No intake/sensors/or accesories

$1600 You can have the complete pull out. Pan to Intake! (less the injectors and Map sensor) Less alternator and mount

And if you really want to get wild-take the turbo set up, injectors, the whole kit an cobudle for $3900. Twin Billett 67mm, 80 lbs injectors..ect. This is a turn key 800+whp set up. (and 1200++when you build the motor)

PM or email tercelturbo@hotmail.com for fastest responce. Motor is still in the car, so you can hear it run. But I plan on taking a video to make things easy. Sold as is with a taillight warrenty. :) Located near Cleveland Ohio

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/LsxRx7/IMG_20150908_025523683.jpg

Details on build here

http://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1737132-lsx-budget-dyno-queen-ls1-rx7-turbo-s.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the initial buyer backed out and is going with an Iron Block. Because of our agreement, I am keeping half of his deposit. I am also reducing the price after many inquires for separate pieces because I don’t want to deal with taking pieces/parts out. I already had to reassemble it to get a video of it running which was annoying enough.

So here is the update

LS1

$1100 you will get a long block with a bare Ls1 intake and a truck oil pan. Motor is stock besides MLS gaskets- nice dual valve springs and comp hard pushrods. No accessories/sensors (video of it running below)

Turbo Kit

$2700 turbos, manifolds, downpipes, IC plumbing, FMIC good for 1300 chp, cold pipe with dual f'tial Bovs, dual gates, dump tubes all clamps and couplers, oil feed and drain lines

$4500

You will get the full pull out with tuned ECU, harness, injectors, accessories. Everything

To answer a few common questions I have been getting

-why am I selling? Because I enjoy the build as much as the end result. I will happily use the turbos next year to go for 1000whp, but would not mind trying a single China 88mm either (paging Chad:p). As for the motor, I know I’m on borrowed time-and she wont hold 1000whp

-yes, the turbos spin free and have zero shaft play

-yes, I was hard on this motor and it has made more power than any true Ls1 to date. Could something be hurt/bent/chipped? Sure, but the motor is prices accordingly IMO. When I installed the MLS gaskets about 2 months ago, the pistons and cylinders looked perfect. I can tell you it runs, has good oil pressure, and does not smoke. Bare Blocks sell for $500. Add in the heads, aftermarket dual springs and hardened pushrods and you’re already over my asking price :)

-no, I will not pull anything else apart. I simply don’t have time with 2 young kids and a demanding career.

Here is a video of it running from today. Offered will be entertained but likely shut down. :) Will consider trades for STD more 5.3 or 6.0 pistons/aftermarket rods, valvetrian parts, and freakishly large turbos.

Edited by coltboostin

You would not want to pay my labor rate. :p;) But I could give you some good referrals.

I thought PRs were cheap? Shit, maybe it's just me. :D

CXRacing makes engine and T56 mounts. Also full turbo kits for LS

My issue is I'm simply incapable of doing heavy work anymore. In spurts, but that's about it. And I still haven't had experience with a shop I can fully trust at a good price. Hard to find that magical combo, it seems.