Family pumpkin patch recommendations?

Diamonds

We go to Leeds every year, the kids love it. It is a bit of a drive though, its out in ostrander. Here is the website. http://www.leedsfarm.com/

Doran's in New Albany has a patch. $15 for as many as you can carry 15ft. This was our 14th season going there.

Another for Leeds

Leeds is great and has lots of activities for kids besides just pumpkins. We go every years and our kids love it.

Yup! Took the kid there she had a blast. I had fun too.

Nice thread timing!. We were just looking up patches for today, and decided to take a CR break. Leeds does look nice, but our little one may be too little to benefit.

Millers Country Gardens up that way looks cool...corn maze. No admission is nice.

http://www.millerscountrygardens.com/images/376_Miller_s_Fall_Events_Flyer_2015_Version_3.jpg

FYI, lynds is out of pumpkins

We were at Lynd's this afternoon and it was a circus, just like I expected. We were told they were out of pumpkins too but i noticed 4 pallets were being brought out of the fields. We waited for all the DudeBro dad's to fight over the perfect round ones, and let our kids pick while they fought it out. I'm not really sure they are out...when we were leaving all their fields were full of pumpkins, the cashier said it was best to call ahead.

Tom

We were at Lynd's this afternoon and it was a circus, just like I expected. We were told they were out of pumpkins too but i noticed 4 pallets were being brought out of the fields. We waited for all the DudeBro dad's to fight over the perfect round ones, and let our kids pick while they fought it out. I'm not really sure they are out...when we were leaving all their fields were full of pumpkins, the cashier said it was best to call ahead.

Tom

Ok, maybe they're just out of the crates of pumpkins at the market building. I wondered how they could be out in the self pick fields, but a lot of them were rotten very quickly on the ground.