WTB: 15x10 5x4.5 welds

STEVE-O

Like it says looking for 6.5 backspacing as well on these. Probably a long shot but thought I would check and see if maybe someone had a set to unload

I might have a set. I'll have to measure the backspacing and see what it is.

Pm me or Carlyle if you want a killer pice on brand new :gabe::gabe:

Not looking for new prices I am not a baller lol

I have them in 15x9 or 9.5 rears. Would consider selling for the right price-tires with tubes 1 season, 3 track days on them

Pm me a price and details or txt me

I might have a set. I'll have to measure the backspacing and see what it is.

Lmk I'm pretty sure I will need 6.5 but if it's anything close and willing I can toss them on for a test fit

Yeah that's no problem. Can't remember if they are 6, 6.5 or 7. Weld prostars, if that matters. Only used them to scuff up some slicks for a guy.

I'm not one to care I just need welds because I'm running 5/8!studs and have the lugs for weld wheels. I actually think that maybe the same style I have on the fronts also

I'm not one to care I just need welds because I'm running 5/8!studs and have the lugs for weld wheels. I actually think that maybe the same style I have on the fronts also

Well, shit. I just now got a chance to go the shop and look. I must have sold the 10" ones. I do have some 15" wide ones with 7.5 back spacing. Some clerence issues may come up with those lol. Sorry man.

Well, shit. I just now got a chance to go the shop and look. I must have sold the 10" ones. I do have some 15" wide ones with 7.5 back spacing. Some clerence issues may come up with those lol. Sorry man.

No worries thank you for looking

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...