FS Reptile Aquarium

87GT

I upgraded my tank so I no longer need this. I think it is 10 gallons. Cat for scale. Includes tank, top lid, and 8W AC heating pad.

$25 it is yours. Buy soon and I will include the sand in the tank at no extra cost!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=958&pictureid=8381

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=958&pictureid=8380

Depends on the size of the tortoise I guess. If its a baby might be ok for awhile. But 10 gal gets small fast for things that get big.

Nothing is more sad than keeping caged animals in cages they can't spraw out in and explore and move!

$25.00 is a good deal here though the heating pad alone typically cost more than that in the stores.

Best place for a tortoise is the all Ohio reptile show. Google it

If you buy a baby tortoise in the first year, you could use the ten for a year-ish, but then you need to get something with more surface area.

There are two reptiles shows each month now. Two separate ones. One in the SW and one in Hilliard. There are also a couple decent reptile stores, as well. Be sure to do some good research. Imo, a tortoise is as much if not more of a responsibility than your run of the mill dog or cat. Not to mention, many live long enuf you'll have to add it to your will.

I don't know how well this will take to holding water. Also it is on the small end of tanks. Babies should be fine but I would suggest later on upgrading the size. PM me if you have any other questions. I need this gone.

question, what would be a good type animal to house in such a tank? I had a leopard gecko in HS and I think he lived in a tank this size, might've been bigger though.

Properly setup, this would be fine for one or two leopard geckos. For full grown adults of the larger variety, I would opt for something a bit bigger just to be nice but this size would be fine especially for one. You can always "increase the size" of this one by offering multiple levels of decoration and resting spots large enuf for a fat leopard to hang out on.

• 3 weeks later...
question, what would be a good type animal to house in such a tank? I had a leopard gecko in HS and I think he lived in a tank this size, might've been bigger though.

I had a leopard and a fat tail in here. They were fine. I sent you a PM.

FYI the sand is gone. I cleaned it out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...