Ls1 twin turbo fmic placement

STEVE-O

So I'm looking at my build and need so opinions or real world experience.

I'm having trouble trying to decide what fmic to get and how to run the piping.

This is a lq4 twin turbo swapped new edge (99-04) mustang. I'm looking at the dual inlet from each side with a top exit however this setup leaves me with either tipping and dropping the radiator and hoping I can take out the latch and core support and still clear the hood. Not 100 percent committed in this as once I try it I have to go all the way no matter what.

I can also go dual inlet and a single side exit then wrap the pipe back around with a 90 into the tb. This adds more pipes and more turns and I just am not happy with how it looks honestly.

I have also tossed around the idea of dual radiators and going in between them but that seems like a hassle itself or also running 2 smaller fmic and then merging the pipes right before the tb as well.

Anyone seen a good way to run this? I have also searched and came up short about trying to order a aps fmic itself but can only find them as part of the entire turbo kit