HOLY FIDDLESTICKS!!

acklac7

And Paul, no offense, had I known it was you that changed it I probably wound't have started this thread (I know you's a hater, I can deal with it). I thought it was like Tina or Christian_Clay trying to get all PC.

And LOL at changing the thread title again.

Go fuck yourself. I told you in CB (where you lived yesterday) that it wasn't me.

Stop making up an agenda that doesn't exist to make yourself seem important.

:thumbup:

#rekt

Good lawd, Long FUCKING day :gabe:

Personally? I don't give a fuck. That said, this site has always given members the freedom to say basically whatever the fuck they want (Racism/Threats aside) and leave it up to randomness to see what transpires next. I like that. You can't find another site out there like it. It gives this place something all its own.

You start randomly removing what people have to say (or worse changing what people have to say) and it's going to get a whole different vibe; it's going to loose the elements that make it great - At least thats my viewpoint.

Now, on to why I used the language I did.

Steve Harvey didn't "Mess Up" he FUCKED UP. Big.... BIG difference.

Say maybe he mis-pronounced a Contestant's last name.. yea, at that point it would be safe to say he Messed Up.

Dude announced the wrong Winner of a Miss America Pageant, and he had it on paper right in front of him. Then he let the show go on, music and all, for 3 full minutes before coming back out to announce that he read the wrong name off the piece of paper. Dude Fucked Up, Hardcore. No other words can better describe it.

On that note Im changing the Title back (for the second time).

Just a point of correction here, that was the Miss Universe Pageant not the Miss America Pageant ... which is why you saw flags from all over the world and names barely able to be spoken by slapstick american comedians.

JUST sayin'

Every day is a holiday when you don't have a job.

I could make you look like an idiot, and in the process make you feel like a piece of shit. But im not going to. Im not going to because I honestly think your a decent guy, just you seem to have a tendency to judge people in short order, and have trouble seeing things outside of black and white.

And another thing, I have a fuckton of Respect for you doing what you do given your size and ailments.

Edited by acklac7

• 2 weeks later...