GT3 RS

Buteo

My buddy FINALLY was able to pick up his GT3 RS, on Christmas Eve no less. I had a quick ride before flying out, but it's as advertised. Sounds even better than it looks.

http://i.imgur.com/3gX93ed.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GU98Edw.jpg

Awesome. Curious if he paid near MSRP and if he's tempted to flip given current market value of if he's going to actually drive and enjoy it.

Love the GT Silver BTW.

He's purchased about 7 or so cars in the last 3-4 years from this dealer so he was able to get on the list relatively easy and he paid MSRP.

We've talked about him flipping it, but really likes the car. He told me that if someone comes up to him and offers him 150k over he would take it, but he won't actively list the car. He will definitely drive the car.

Two sold on eBay for 300+.

I'm in Denver for the holidays - is he giving free rides? :)

This one is optioned up. 211msrp I think.

Ha no rides until all the crap is off the ground and it's a bit warmer. The Cup tires can crack in the cold weather.

Awesome. Curious if he paid near MSRP and if he's tempted to flip given current market value of if he's going to actually drive and enjoy it.

Love the GT Silver BTW.

Holy crap I just looked these up MSRP 175k and selling for 300k+!!! Why?

and I would flip in a heartbeat imo.

Holy crap I just looked these up MSRP 175k and selling for 300k+!!! Why?

and I would flip in a heartbeat imo.

Supply and demand. Sadly, because of the values of Porsche GT cars in general the last few years most are buying them, stuffing them in a garage and treating them like an investment instead of driving and enjoying them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...