FS - 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG

oh8sti

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% of the ppl who posted in this 3 pg thread have no intentions on buying it so go ead. Mike knows I'm only razzing him.

I know I know! No dyno sheet yet. The only tuner that's had any decent amount of time with this locally has since gone out of business. The tune on it now is very good and depending on the dyno will make 510-520whp.

Still trying to get my head around it. I was much more appealing before I bought my Tacoma. Now I truly dont need another car haha!

I totally understand man. The benefit is how quick they sell- there's a much bigger market.

Good to here Mike. Sorry to see a quality vehicle go but you know what's good for ya.

Oh and just lol.

Trade for a built Evo8 and 5k cash? :)

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

built Evo8

I project I'll be a bit over 400 on E85 pending I up the boost a bit (again, I was at 340/360 at 22 psi on 91 octane)

http://i.imgur.com/vmhSd.gif

I'm not really sure what's funny? The engine is built (stroked to 2.3L, pistons, rods, etc. etc.) for over 700hp, just not all the supporting mods. The car by all accounts, is built. Just not built in comparison to the engine.

Also, it looks like this won't be staying local. It's heading out to Cali to live out its days of smashing the dicks off boosted mustangs and riced out civics.

Eat well, my sweet prince.

Edited by Panduh