WTB Logitech G27

El Karacho1647545492

Boss got me hooked on his sim racing rig, I'm hoping to pick up a G27 or something similar quality around $200. They were on sale for $200 on amazon right before the holidays but they sold out before I could order. Anyone got something similar?

Primarily interested in PC compatibility, with PS3/4/XBox compatibility a secondary concern.

I have a G27 with wheel adapter and the brake spring mod( turns the pedal into a progressive pedal) that I will have for sale shortly.

The table top clamp broke and I am waiting for logitech to send me the replacement wheel. If you hard mount the wheel it will be perfectly fine.

TL:DR ill have one for sale shortly. I ended up not wating on logitech and I got the Thrustmaster T300RS, TH8A shifter and the Pro pedals.

when logitech replaces it it will be brand new in box, just gotta wait for them to replace it.

I have a G27 with wheel adapter and the brake spring mod( turns the pedal into a progressive pedal) that I will have for sale shortly.

The table top clamp broke and I am waiting for logitech to send me the replacement wheel. If you hard mount the wheel it will be perfectly fine.

TL:DR ill have one for sale shortly. I ended up not wating on logitech and I got the Thrustmaster T300RS, TH8A shifter and the Pro pedals.

when logitech replaces it it will be brand new in box, just gotta wait for them to replace it.

PM'd

Logitech g29 on Newegg for 299. More than you want but it's new with warranty. My fanatec GT2 literally broke 2 nights ago. Now using my GT3RS wheel. Tried a G25 and G27 and thought the FF was weak. Better shifters and impressed with the pedals even compared to my clubsport pedals.

G27 is good enough, brake mods such as the springs / rubber stoppers are at minimum required for the brake pedal to make it good.

I've been more than competitive in the past on iRacing with my modified G27 setup. Yes there are better out there but if you find one at your price point you will be happy.

I picked up a Thrustmaster TX wheel in September for about $250 on sale.

It's a GREAT wheel. Better than the Logitech wheel, imho.

One thing to remember is, there is no single wheel from either company, that will work for both Xbox & PS. It's PC and one or the other console platforms.

Thrustmaster: XBOX & PC = TX series, PS4 & PC = T300 series

Logitech: XBOX & PC = G920, PS4 & PC = G29

Benefits of Thrustmaster:

Brushless motor belt driven Force Feedback (smoother feel, with great force)

Replaceable Wheels (F1, and more premium upgrades)

More degrees of rotation

Much bigger upgrade capabilities (but more $)

Benefits of Logitech:

Comes with clutch on stock pedal set (kinda useless without optional shifter though)

Thanks for all the feedback fellas! I think a G27 with a modded brake setup is what I'll end up with. using the Formula cars in Project Cars I felt like it was actually a very accurate sim EXCEPT for his stock brake pedal, which offered no feeling whatsoever.

I feel like we need a Sim racing thread here now. never knew so many people were into it.

oh and logitech is replacing my G27 with a G29... JACKPOT! except not really, My t300RS, th8a and t3pa-PRO pedals are amazing.

I feel like we need a Sim racing thread here now. never knew so many people were into it.

I'm in!

I have Project Cars & Assetto Corsa

I'm down to race either single races or setup a league.

I also race Forza 6 on Xbox One

GamerTag:

Morabu LIVE