Send me to a doctor...

vonrottes

Looking for a doctor, not sure if it's going to be bone/joint or neuro related.

But I got injured over a year ago at work (yes it was filed at work as well)

Went to their doctor every week for like 6 months and did I think 12 sessions of Physical Therapy but with little to no improvement.

pain is in my upper/mid back and into the shoulder blade.

Have like 70% loss in rage of motion on my right arm with stabbing/burning pain.

Their doctor insisted it was a torn rotator cuff, x-ray of shoulder showed nothing at the joint, MRI showed nothing but mild inflammation.

Stepmom is a nurse and has been telling me it's probably a dislocated rib, but I've been too lazy to find another doctor and now it's gotten ridiculous at work and they are no longer working with me and have completely thrown out the doctor's orders on my work release.

Looking for a doctor, not sure if it's going to be bone/joint or neuro related.

But I got injured over a year ago at work (yes it was filed at work as well)

Went to their doctor every week for like 6 months and did I think 12 sessions of Physical Therapy but with little to no improvement.

pain is in my upper/mid back and into the shoulder blade.

Have like 70% loss in rage of motion on my right arm with stabbing/burning pain.

Their doctor insisted it was a torn rotator cuff, x-ray of shoulder showed nothing at the joint, MRI showed nothing but mild inflammation.

Stepmom is a nurse and has been telling me it's probably a dislocated rib, but I've been too lazy to find another doctor and now it's gotten ridiculous at work and they are no longer working with me and have completely thrown out the doctor's orders on my work release.

PM Sledhead or kirk on here. I know both are in the medical field. I had the same issue but mine was in and out, turned up to be a pinched nerve. Sometimes I couldn't breathe deep even. And if you workout, stay away from any bench press type motion. Took 6 months for mine to heal.