Comic books

99BlownYellowGT

• 3 weeks later...
My brother has 7 of the large size boxes ( 24-32" ) long full of comics from the 80's - late 90's. all in sleves. He's estimated approx. $7500-$8K worth hes wanting to sell. I know he's said he'd let them go all together for one helluva price. He's in FLA if you want his # just PM me.

My brother has 7 of the large size boxes ( 24-32" ) long full of comics from the 80's - late 90's. all in sleves. He's estimated approx. $7500-$8K worth hes wanting to sell. I know he's said he'd let them go all together for one helluva price. He's in FLA if you want his # just PM me.

Shoot me a pm....but ill be honest most boxes go between 75-100 unless they contain key comics or graded comics

Shoot me a pm....but ill be honest most boxes go between 75-100 unless they contain key comics or graded comics

Yea I know he wont even be close to that, He's got several in the $250-$300 range and he wont split them up. Several complete series

Pretty disappointed you came to my house, said you'd be back and then never called or texted after that. I was going to give you the books for free too because I had no use and you seemed really passionate.

Hmm did the same to me too.

Yeah, I could tell he's a good dude but you'd think a CR member would be able to text you and say "hey I'm not interested"...he just disappeared into the wind.

Agreed. I even sent detailed pictures of what I had ahead of time. Oh well tho, guess that's just how some people operate.

Comic books are now car parts? This thread belongs in the Garage Sale.

I tried to move it and got this message, "You have tried to move the thread into a forum that cannot contain posts. Please select a different forum."

OP, sounds like you need to work on your follow up, or be more respectful to people's time they give you.

I tried to move it and got this message, "You have tried to move the thread into a forum that cannot contain posts. Please select a different forum."

OP, sounds like you need to work on your follow up, or be more respectful to people's time they give you.

I figured there had to be some sort of issue, you're normally on top of this kind of stuff. :marc2: