Instagram hack help

Diamonds

Long story short...

My (business) instagram with 50K followers got disabled.

I don't know if it is because:

1. the business revolves around gun accessory sales and facebook is cracking down as of recent.

OR

2. one of my competitors (who has expressed his distaste for me even though we were first) has found a way to hack my account.

Regardless, I have "tried to fix it by sending in the proper ppwk attachments to IG" since it happened last Wednesday and I have gotten no response.

Also, I have created 5 other similar usernames and gotten to about 7-8 posts before those also got disabled. So, clearly someone has it out for me. it says the same thing each time "your password has been changed"... then "your account is disabled".

My questions are:

1. Do you think it is IG or my competitor?

2. Has anyone ever had their IG username disabled before?

3. Did you get it back? How long did it take?

4. Are they hacking my phone? my account? my computer?

Any guidance would be great.

Like I said, I appealed the "disabled" notice and got the auto email from instagram last Wednesday and furnished them with what they asked for and have sent them about 5 other emails. No reply.

Thanks,

Bob

Your experience is pretty par the course with a lot of people on youtube - getting to an actual person is fucking madness and the automated system is not engineered in any way to help you.

I'm sure instagram operates similarly. Keep at them until you get a human response

Bob, it's pretty easy to get someone's IG taken down with the report feature. They even make bots to do such things. Once a profile has enough reports it is removed from the IG community without warning/reason.

I'd say your competitor has it out for you.

Bob, it's pretty easy to get someone's IG taken down with the report feature. They even make bots to do such things. Once a profile has enough reports it is removed from the IG community without warning/reason.

hmmm, inb4 evil villain reports IG to IG and it all gets removed?

I figured it was some bot/program where they chase down my unique hashtags and then some feature reports the crap out of me until it takes me down.

there's got to be a way to fix that, cause what's to say I don't just make up accounts all day to just flag someone's account? ( what sounds likes happening here)

there's got to be a way to fix that, cause what's to say I don't just make up accounts all day to just flag someone's account? ( what sounds likes happening here)

That's literally what people/bots do to a page they don't like. The most IG can do is somehow crack down on the creation of fake profiles, but that's gotta be extremely difficult to do.

Long story short...

My (business) instagram with 50K followers got disabled.

I don't know if it is because:

1. the business revolves around gun accessory sales and facebook is cracking down as of recent.

OR

2. one of my competitors (who has expressed his distaste for me even though we were first) has found a way to hack my account.

Regardless, I have "tried to fix it by sending in the proper ppwk attachments to IG" since it happened last Wednesday and I have gotten no response.

Also, I have created 5 other similar usernames and gotten to about 7-8 posts before those also got disabled. So, clearly someone has it out for me. it says the same thing each time "your password has been changed"... then "your account is disabled".

My questions are:

1. Do you think it is IG or my competitor?

2. Has anyone ever had their IG username disabled before?

3. Did you get it back? How long did it take?

4. Are they hacking my phone? my account? my computer?

Any guidance would be great.

Like I said, I appealed the "disabled" notice and got the auto email from instagram last Wednesday and furnished them with what they asked for and have sent them about 5 other emails. No reply.

Thanks,

Bob

Also realize that when you create a new profile you are still coming from the same IP address. Regardless of whether or not you have a unique name that's completely different from your primary account that got flagged, on the back end their system can still see that it's "you" due to your IP.

I don't think your competitor or someone is hacking you or "reporting" you but rather as of Jan 30th, 2016 IG and Facebook won't allow the trade of guns on their sites between private individuals. Under their loose definitions that includes gun parts which may also cover gun accessories. Ig's policy (as reported in all major news sources) is now that you have to be either an official club or a licensed dealer in your state. If you aren't either of these but operating as an individual and are selling parts I don't think your account is going to last long.