FS: '95 Caprice 9C1 LT1

2 Sweet

Trade for a Marauder? ;)

Careful what you ask for, I'm am tired of my "money pit", I would actually save money getting rid of it, I can't quit modding.....

But I feel you on the CL BS scammers, I tried to sell a new set of takeoff tires from my E250, 400 miles on "E" rated Michelin tires, they wanted me to....

Bring them to them so they could look at them, that guy was 60 miles away.

Argued that they were "used" and not worth $250

Wanted to trade everything in the world, gift cards are my favorite.

Countless threats of kicking my ass because I wouldn't sell them for $50

I finally just gave them away to someone I knew who could use them.

And..... I posted that in my ad, which brought on a tirade of threats and related bull shit, I told them where to meet me at to "teach me a lesson", I am guessing they never showed up at the address given, the county jail.

Although, they may be familiar with that location.

Bunch of fucking douchbags in my opinion......

I know right? It's beyond ridiculous. I sold a car on craigslist several years ago and it was mildly annoying trying to wade through the bullshit, but not nearly this bad.

It must the market you're attracting. I put my 93 Stealth on Craigslist (as well as on here) and I got a single response for the entire 2 week duration of the listing. It was from a pretty normal young dude in Dublin, and he actually bought it. I did not put my phone number up there though, just the email relay only. Maybe the dumbies can't figure out email?

Careful what you ask for, I'm am tired of my "money pit", I would actually save money getting rid of it, I can't quit modding.....

But I feel you on the CL BS scammers, I tried to sell a new set of takeoff tires from my E250, 400 miles on "E" rated Michelin tires, they wanted me to....

Bring them to them so they could look at them, that guy was 60 miles away.

Argued that they were "used" and not worth $250

Wanted to trade everything in the world, gift cards are my favorite.

Countless threats of kicking my ass because I wouldn't sell them for $50

I finally just gave them away to someone I knew who could use them.

And..... I posted that in my ad, which brought on a tirade of threats and related bull shit, I told them where to meet me at to "teach me a lesson", I am guessing they never showed up at the address given, the county jail.

Although, they may be familiar with that location.

Bunch of fucking douchbags in my opinion......

^ that literally made me laugh out loud. But sadly, I'm not the least bit surprised. I'm convinced that 90% of the people who respond to ads on craigslist are mentally defective.

It must the market you're attracting. I put my 93 Stealth on Craigslist (as well as on here) and I got a single response for the entire 2 week duration of the listing. It was from a pretty normal young dude in Dublin, and he actually bought it. I did not put my phone number up there though, just the email relay only. Maybe the dumbies can't figure out email?

You're probably right. The guy who came to see it said he wanted to put 22's on it and paint it "cocaine white" and re-do the whole interior with custom leather and a "system" and all that. I think there's a very wide and diverse demographic that has an interest in this kind of car, but the enthusiasts with money all want to spend $10k on a super clean, rust free, low mileage true SS. So of all the people who like these cars, that leaves the poorer end of the spectrum looking at cars like mine.

I know right? It's beyond ridiculous. I sold a car on craigslist several years ago and it was mildly annoying trying to wade through the bullshit, but not nearly this bad.

I rarely list on there because the barrage of bullshit just isn't worth it. I've often been told, if you can deal with a months worth of pain for a day of joy, CL is for you.