Pick n pull

Lauren

Try Edison and Woodys on McKinley. They are not far from the other 2 and they don't charge to go in. Woodys is kind of a s-hole but it's worth a look if you have an old car.

Woodys charges $1 entry now

Woodys is my spot. Not the cleanest or most organized place by any stretch of the imagination, it's a true old-school Junkyard. Most of the time they'd just eye ball a part and give me a quote off the top of their head. Haven't been there in a couple years though.

Also Woodys doesnt charge entry fees for repeat customers. Pretty much if they remember your face they wave you on in. At least that's the way it used to be.

And what do you mean by "best"? You mean the one that has the widest variety of vehicles? or the one that provides the best level of service/customer satisfaction. Got bad news for you, you can't have both.

Edited by acklac7

I would call all of them, because unfortunately the best one is the one that has the car you need.

No, the best one is the one that goes out of their way to cross reference every vehicle in the yard to see if they have the PART you need ;). Most of those Corporate yards don't even have staffed phone lines :rolleyes: