2000 Ram 2500, 24 valve Cummins 2 wheel drive

buelliganx1

I've got a very clean 2000 Ram with a Cummins 5.9 for sale. I simply don't need it any more and I'm tired of paying for it and having it in the way. Like the Craigslist add states it is financed through USAA so it will take me a few days to get the title to you but they are very quick at getting them out once a vehicle is paid off. CR price is $8,900 you can PM m here or text me at 614-975-2895

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5496589790.html

Edited by buelliganx1

Bump

Someone make me an offer on this. It's a great truck with all the options and zero rust which is hard to find on a dodge from this era. I bought it because my wife at the time wanted a big camper with slide outs, then we got a divorce and I've got an old truck that can haul a small trailer like I want. I've never towed or hauled anything with it.

It's a clean truck which is worth something to the right buyer, but your asking 4x4 money for a 2wd.

I appreciate what you're but I think you're wrong. Book values are all over the place with this being about the average between Kelly, Edmunds, and NADA. Also a quick search on the old Auto trader shows nothing close to Columbus that's comparable. It's a clean truck with all the options and an extra set of alloy wheels for less than $10,000 I don't think I'm being unreasonable asking $9,500