E98 Suppliers

miller11386

Curious if anyone has a good lead on someone that sells E98 by the drum or 5 gallon pale. I am hoping to dyno the car on E98 in a month or so and I am starting to look around, and not finding too much.

I contacted Bazell race fuels in Logan, Ohio as they seem to be the only local distributor for Ignite Ethanol.

Keep in mind I Need E98 only, not VP C85, Ignite 114 (red) etc. My injectors cannot handle oxygenated fuels and it would mess up my flex fuel sensor in the car. If I was to tune on oxygenated fuel and then use pump e85, things would like go kablam and exit the block stage left.

Any tips or places you have used in the past would be appreciated! Also if anyone has experience with Bazell race fuels, I would love to hear that as well.

Bazell is only place I know of.I almost bought a drum recently as I was going to TX2K but the 1/2 mile was cancelled. I still plan to go get one as time permits to retune my car on 35-40 psi with my ID1700s. Frankly, I have to find time to take a trip down there and back.

Are you using ID2000? Is that your concern with the injectors?

Bazell is only place I know of.I almost bought a drum recently as I was going to TX2K but the 1/2 mile was cancelled. I still plan to go get one as time permits to retune my car on 35-40 psi with my ID1700s. Frankly, I have to find time to take a trip down there and back.

Are you using ID2000? Is that your concern with the injectors?

FIC 2150s. They don't deal with the oxygenated fuels well, and I like the idea of tossing E85 to get most of the power if I want to play on the roads.

That's in MN. I am trying to avoid shipping drums as I have the tools to pick it up.

And I haven't got too many quotes, but $6 a gallon seems pretty high for plain jane E98. I am waiting on Bazell to get back to me.

Bazell got back to me after I followed up.

$344 per 55 gallon barrel. Currently out of stock and they expect to get a shipment in next week... so I guess the price from MAP isn't too shabby.

Yeah the pricing from map isn't too bad, and they will probably help you out a little on shipping.

One of our pumps here in NC tests e98 year round, hidden gem!