aerial speed traps.

98WS6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH just put the guy on ignore then, y'all crying about his responses all the time is fucking annoying too.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/2d83694da9314e42f39a75b147d1d2b3.jpg

Right back at you Broseph- if you don't like my response about his responses, add me to the ignore list. You crying about my responses to his responses is fucking annoying too.

I think the better measure of your intelligence would be to somehow funnel your stream-of-consciousness responses down to 2-3 sentences, proofread to verify your thoughts are sufficiently communicated, and THEN make a post.

I know how smart I am clay, I just expect more of others. LoL.

seriously though I don't have the time for that. Also it isn't nearly as fun.

SMH just put the guy on ignore then, y'all crying about his responses all the time is fucking annoying too.

Right back at you Broseph- if you don't like my response about his responses, add me to the ignore list. You crying about my responses to his responses is fucking annoying too.

the american way....closed-mindedness through censorship. If I close my eyes will Ted Cruz go away?

the american way....closed-mindedness through censorship. If I close my eyes will Ted Cruz go away?

It's not censorship, when they don't read what you wrote anyway. It's like self publishing a book... Now if one of the Admins put you in purgatory, I.E. You can see the board and reply and nobody but the Admins can see your replies, that would be censorship. Me choosing not to purchase and read a Danielle Steele novel is not censorship.

It's not censorship, when they don't read what you wrote anyway. It's like self publishing a book... Now if one of the Admins put you in purgatory, I.E. You can see the board and reply and nobody but the Admins can see your replies, that would be censorship. Me choosing not to purchase and read a Danielle Steele novel is not censorship.

touche'

but if they aren't reading it anyway why are they bitching about it? do they want to read it but can't because their attention span doesn't let them? this place is weird sometimes.