Alkaline water

Forrest Gump 9

In the midst of all the water problems we have in this country. And we're all getting older so I'm somewhat concerned about our health. We're already drinking bottled water, and we're cooking with filtered tap water.

So today some long lost friends showed up at our house with a new product, alkaline water. Thank god I have to go pick up my son at pre-school. So my wife and the FIL are stuck with them. From the five minutes I spent with them I got that our waters are acidic and the youths are full of energy because their bodies are alkaline. And of course the price, a little more than $4k for the machine. I kindly declined and bail.

Just wondering any CR known/heard of such products.

I don't know about all that, but I do know that almost everything we seem to eat and drink is acidic. Could provide a good balance but I can't help have my 'miracle oil' alarms go off.

I've heard it could be beneficial to someone with certain gut issues or those who are very active. But beyond that, I think the jury is still out.

I recommend coffee. For everything....

You heard what I said. That, too. I put that shit on everything. ;)

I have not done much research on it but have heard some negative feedback from a friend who used to drink it. This resulted in her having some weak bowel issues to say the least.

She sure it wasn't just from all the water she was drinking? :p

I've heard it could be beneficial to someone with certain gut issues or those who are very active. But beyond that, I think the jury is still out.

The jury came back and they said this is utter bullshit.

I don't even know what this thing is supposed to do. Pure water is completely neutral, the only way you can make it alkaline is to dump something alkaline in it. So pop a couple of Alka-Seltzer tablets and tell these snake oil salesmen to get bent.

The jury came back and they said this is utter bullshit.

I don't even know what this thing is supposed to do. Pure water is completely neutral, the only way you can make it alkaline is to dump something alkaline in it. So pop a couple of Alka-Seltzer tablets and tell these snake oil salesmen to get bent.

I swallow batteries to combat my stomach issues. However, I think swallowing batteries is causing me stomach issues. WWCRD???

I swallow batteries to combat my stomach issues. However, I think swallowing batteries is causing me stomach issues. WWCRD???

Forget the batteries. Chug three bottles of magnesium citrate. Its got all the electrolytes you need for the whole year. Trust me.