Cheap Speed - I should have waited!

caseyctsv

You can get brand new 2015 Chevy Camaro SS's for less than 30k. Examples:

http://www.heritagechevrolet-buick.com/VehicleDetails/new-2015-Chevrolet-Camaro-2dr_Cpe_SS_w%2F1SS-Owings_Mills-MD/2599035403

http://m.pierreautocenters.com/auto/new-2015-chevrolet-camaro-ss-seattle-98125-wa/3017911/

Love or hate the 5th gen, these are great deals. I love mine but waiting until the 6th gens hit would have been better. Brand new with warranty > modded used with no warranty for same price!

They're not even including Destination Fee in their pricing, I would be willing to guess that they neglected to disclose that they're including all rebates which may not be stackable and rebates for which you don't qualify unless you're a triple amputee licensed realtor member of the NAACP retired veteran with a competitor brand lease that you're trading in with perfect credit and financing through their lender at 8.9% APR.

They're not even including Destination Fee in their pricing, I would be willing to guess that they neglected to disclose that they're including all rebates which may not be stackable and rebates for which you don't qualify unless you're a triple amputee licensed realtor member of the NAACP retired veteran with a competitor brand lease that you're trading in with perfect credit and financing through their lender at 8.9% APR.

Most likely this ^