Home weather stations

Mojoe

Wow Jet has the one listed above (I think that is the right model) for $120. That is cheap and assume from all the quotes above a good quality one..

https://jet.com/product/Wireless-Weather-Station-Pro-with-PC-Connect/0043f944ef864021b0d5c879c5b6f80d

That is the $150 model i listed above. Like i said i think my parents got it at costco for like $100 around xmas. The unit Joe is looking at is a better unit, with internet bridge and what not

I like the replies and appreciate them. I think for now, I think I may have found the best one for my price point and features I'm looking for. Maybe once I retire, I will learn more and look into the more detailed units.

• 2 weeks later...

Rick, you know how I am with wifi issues and some tech things. You setting up the routers the way you did fixed everything I was wrestling. I feel as though I know how to trouble shoot this stuff pretty well, but what you did was past me and the fix I needed, and I feel made setting this up, go better than it would have prior to you working on things.

With that said:

I set it up Friday afternoon and everything went as it should have. I would have liked a setup video from Acurite, but only found hobbyist's vids on youtube. The display is great. All the parts sync'd up and talked to each other fairly easily. I'll be calling support to go over having the online screen set up the way I want. It just doesn't seem very user friendly for seeing what you want to see, and not having to scroll past other things first. Phone app is pretty cool and gives more info for my area than the Weather channel app I use. I feel the value is there for this item, even though I didn't want to spend the money.