FS Sig Sauer P238 plus holsters and ammo

87GT

600 no trades. I could sell ammo separate.

Bought new at Cabela's. Just not for me. Used it at the range only twice. Approximately 300 rounds fired. There is holster wear but it isn't bad. Includes original case, paperwork, lock, 3 magazines, 2 holsters, 1 small sig branded range bag, 670 rounds of target ammo, and 20 JHP ammo.

Ammo box not included. Power tool battery for scale.

Edited by Mitch
changed price for a homie

Man nothing personal....but what model is this gun...because I was at cabelas a few weeks ago and the wife was looking at 238's as it was a gun she could actually operate because it was so smooth......and none of them were this high on price....so maybe Im missing something here making your price what it is, unless the extras are whats bringing the cost up?

Man nothing personal....but what model is this gun...because I was at cabelas a few weeks ago and the wife was looking at 238's as it was a gun she could actually operate because it was so smooth......and none of them were this high on price....so maybe Im missing something here making your price what it is, unless the extras are whats bringing the cost up?

It is the blackwood model. It is $670 currently at Cabelas without the ambi safety. I have ambi safety. It only came with 2 mags. The extra one was $30. The 2nd holster I bought was $50. The ammo was around $20 for a box of 50. Ammo is a little bit cheaper now at least at Cabelas. Feel free to PM me an offer if you are interested.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/firearms/handguns/semiautomatic-pistols%7C/pc/104792580/c/553829580/sc/105526980/i/105529680/sig-sauer-reg-p238-centerfire-pistols/1086661.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FN%3D1114851

Edited by 87GT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...