2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab - Rust Free

MattKatz

This Truck was purchased directly out of Houston, TX in March 2016 by myself. I transport and deliver cars for a living and came across this while delivering something to the area, it was super clean, so I picked it up to sell later. This is a 2003 GMC SLT Crew Cab with the 6.6L LB7 Duramax Diesel engine, 2WD, 203K, Tan Leather, No tears and very minimal to no wear on the leather interior(rare condition in this age truck), Full Center Console, S&B Intake, PPE Boost Valve, 6" Stack in bed, tinted windows, dual climate control, projector lights/HID's and LED's in and out, NO RUST on the truck (again, original Texas Truck), the wheel finish is great considering most northern truck wheels are chipped, flaking or corroded. Truck drives and stops great and everything on the drivetrain and suspension is tight and quiet. This is the perfect truck for a car or boat hauler and big enough for friends or family.

Listed for $11,750 elsewhere....No BS CR price is $11,200... Clean Title Truck, TRUCK IS 2WD

Located in Dayton, OH 45410

Please Text if interested @ 937-361-4011 first, and if more interested after initial contact, feel free to call. I can Email Tons of pics and video of truck if seriously interested, just do not have it hosted anywhere.

http://www.mazdas247.com/members/ForceFed/FS/Side%20View.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Money Talks....Dont be Shy....This is a Clean ass Truck. I can send you tons of pics and video....Will be adding a DSP 5 EFI Live tune to it this weekend.....I dont like the tune on it, so why not....I will not increase price for the added DSP....I have EFI Live so my cost is minimal to add it.

Text is Best.