Bad Ass Drone - Yuneec Q500+ 4K Ultra Hi-Def

MattKatz

I bought this a few months ago after quite a bit of research. Yuneec has an awesome unit and killer Customer service and warranty if/when needed. I probably have a whopping 2-3 Hours of flight time on this. This is what I would call a high end "entry" level Camera/photography Quad Copter. This has a UHD 4K Camera and also can take 12MP Stills. Stills can be pulled from footage as well. Camera has manual setting adustability as well. This version comes with an aluminum Carrying Case for everything. I like this model and I am only selling to upgrade to an even better Unit from Yuneec that was just released a few weeks ago. I have two Quads currently and dont need to keep both as well as add another Model to the lineup....so one needs to go to a new home.

I bought this new from Best Buy and here is the link to show you the exact model, Info and accessories. I will also include a 32GB Micro SD Card.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/yuneec-typhoon-4k-quadcopter-with-carrying-case-black/4411802.p?id=1219744555322&skuId=4411802

This unit is $999+tax if bought local like I did.....occasionally you will find this model on sale for $899......I would like to get $800 for it.

Feel free to text me at 937-361-4011 if interested. Prefer to sell, but may take a pistol in on trade and cash difference from whatever trade value is. A Cash outright sale is highly preferred though.

Q500Pro4KDrone.png

So.much.want.

How hard are these to fly for someone with literally NO experience? I'd like to have it for boating but obviously don't want to crash it into the lake...

Thanks,

Marc

A buddy of mine bought a pretty bad ass one with no experience and has had no issues. Granted, every situation is different, so you might get it and the first day crash it and ruin it, ha!

I'd just say to practice on land before you bring it on the water. A model of this quality is easier to control than some POS one.

This one is pretty easy really because it has different modes you can fly it in....I had never flown before I bought this one and the GPS stabilization works wonders for rookies like myself. If you get it up in the air and let go of the sticks, it tries to maintain that GPS locked position on height and location. Itll sit there and hover for damn near as long as you want it to without wandering off. I wouldn't sell this, but the one I want to buy has the same camera, but is a hexcopter, a bit faster and can have a pilot and camera man because the camera does 360* filming....but again....at a cost of about twice this drone. I have another Yuneec Q500 too...so I dont need two of these and the Typhoon H......SO I am selling this off. Don't get me wrong....You can crash it. Hell I crashed this one about a week ago pretty good....Took out all four props and had to make a repair to the camera...Nothing that hurt it, Its still 99% Cosmetically perfect and 100% functionally perfect....I just made a Rookie mistake and got caught by a gust of wind through a barn where I was tryng to fly it indoors and hit a combine......It was literally like slo mo watching it happen and no time to correct for the gust. This thing is a lot bigger tan it looks too, those props iirc are 12" across each.....This isn't a small toy....Its a big boy. Its definitely fun to fly, has a 7" Screen on it showing what your filming and you can control tilt on the camera from the controller. If this had 360* pan I would just use this unit. I think I have it priced fair considering the age, use and cost new....and I do have the recipts for it from where I purchased it from Best Buy a few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...