Taylor Made Burners- full set with bag

Zx2guy19

Thanks guys. I love this set and actually stuck with Taylor Made for the new ones- I just got a deal I couldn't pass up. I golfed yesterday for the 2nd time this year and actually still used these because I haven't ranged my new ones. The driver is unreal...

You need to post more details about this golf set. Taylor Made comes out with dif set of clubs almost every 6-8 months. What model are they? what shaft stiffness? etc... Just posting up some generic pic of the irons and saying their Taylor Made will never get these sold. GLWS

You need to post more details about this golf set. Taylor Made comes out with dif set of clubs almost every 6-8 months. What model are they? what shaft stiffness? etc... Just posting up some generic pic of the irons and saying their Taylor Made will never get these sold. GLWS

Thanks for the feedback. I don't know a lot about this stuff (I can't say it enough: I suck at golf).

I'll get that info tonight- aside from model and shaft stiffness, any other recommendations?

For the record, they're not generic pictures. They're actual. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I don't know a lot about this stuff (I can't say it enough: I suck at golf).

I'll get that info tonight- aside from model and shaft stiffness, any other recommendations?

For the record, they're not generic pictures. They're actual. :)

I would just find out what model they are along with shaft stiffness. People will be able to know everything about them once they know the model of them. If you tell me what they are I could come up with an accurate price for them.

I would just find out what model they are along with shaft stiffness. People will be able to know everything about them once they know the model of them. If you tell me what they are I could come up with an accurate price for them.

I'll send you a PM tonight!