Bank

SRTurbo04

Looking to Switch to a new bank. Any one have any good experiences with maybe some of the smaller banks?

No Fifth third they lost a good sum of my money years back so F them. No US bank due to not enough locations accessible for me where I am. Currently with Huntington.

Looking to transfer over a few checking and savings accounts. No investments.

Ready GO!

Edited by Paul

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been in a physical bank for my checking and savings needs in well over 5 years. I do have an account with Kemba that has been handy for auto financing and notarizing any forms I may need. My primary banking is with USAA. I believe they opened up their banking to non service members now. I don't hit the ATM, but they have reimbursement for any ATM fees. Service is great. I don't think they have ever charged a fee for anything.

If not USAA, Kemba credit union does a great job too.

What do you need locations for?

I miss Huntington. They were always good and convenient.

We went to PNC when we moved back here to Ohio due to the incentive bonus. They are ok. I dont really like their online system and it is often down. Their customer service seems to be nice.

Looking to Switch to a new bank. Any one have any good experiences with maybe some of the smaller banks?

No Fifth third they lost a good some of my money years back so F them. No US bank due to not enough locations accessible for me where I am. Currently with Huntington.

Ready GO!

Hopefully you dont lose a large some of money again.

I have not been in a physical bank for my checking and savings needs in well over 5 years. I do have an account with Kemba that has been handy for auto financing and notarizing any forms I may need. My primary banking is with USAA. I believe they opened up their banking to non service members now. I don't hit the ATM, but they have reimbursement for any ATM fees. Service is great. I don't think they have ever charged a fee for anything.

A lot of physical check deposits and cash withdrawals.

A lot of physical check deposits and cash withdrawals.

Virtual check is the way to go for check deposits, you have a smart phone, right? I rarely have more than a $20 on me. Not many people cash with drawl all that often. Waste of time and money to drive to a bank for this stuff these days.

Kemba is probably your best bet if looking to change.

Virtual check is the way to go for check deposits, you have a smart phone, right? I rarely have more than a $20 on me. Not many people cash with drawl all that often. Waste of time and money to drive to a bank for this stuff these days.

Kemba is probably your best bet if looking to change.

Our sitter doesn't take credit card or check, only cash. So I have to have cash.

I have PNC and have no complaints, lost my card and found out PNC can print new cards on the spot at certain Branches. My app on my phone always seems to work, can deposit checks from it, pay bills, transfer money. I see PNC ATMs everywhere.

Charles Schwab checking. They reimburse ALL ATM fees worldwide. You go to Rock on the Range and pay a $5 ATM fee? They reimburse your checking account. Same as having a normal local branch because you can use any local branch of any bank because they'll fucking reimburse you.

No Fifth third they lost a good sum of my money years back so F them. No US bank due to not enough locations accessible for me where I am. Currently with Huntington.

Ready GO!

I usually open chase accounts when they want to pay me to do so.

What are your needs and what features are important to you?

Other then the sh** holes that are 5/3 and BofA most banks are relatively similar.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Access to locations, some what reasonable hours. Prefer no atm fees(some do some don't) easy online system with a bill pay feature is nice. One that's not going to jack you around on fees left and right for everything you might need. and good old fashion customer service.

Add another one to the happy Kemba customer list.

About 3 years ago i switched from 5th Third after getting raped by fees. Switched to kemba and havnt looked back. Zero fees ever, a simple but useful mobile app, and great rates for just about everything they do.

Only thing that might dissuade you is locations. On the north side there are only two locations, Westerville and Powell. Their mobile app is good enough that i do not ever have to go to one though. Waived ATM fees help with that.

I've been with Huntington for 15 years. I've used various other banks, large and small, for accounts and loans, and I've had the best experience with Huntington.