How much is this gun worth?

silverhatch

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/casilversti/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/20160725_141933_zpsngrsqtlt.jpg' alt='20160725_141933_zpsngrsqtlt.jpg'>

I got this in trade awhile back. I've fired it a few times but not really powerful enough for me. I went back to carrying my .45

Jennings J-22 clone/rebrand? If so like $50 max. Those things are notorious for jamming and breaking.

Okay I checked around and perhaps was exaggerating. They're listed $100-$150 range online.

(having personally owned one I wouldn't pay more than $50 myself)

What brand is it? There were a bunch of Jennings/Davis/Bryco versions. The whole family and ring of fire gun story is interesting. Some of the older ones maybe worth $100-$150 due to a cult following or sentimental attachment. If it's newer maybe. $50-$75? Good luck

What brand is it? There were a bunch of Jennings/Davis/Bryco versions. The whole family and ring of fire gun story is interesting. Some of the older ones maybe worth $100-$150 due to a cult following or sentimental attachment. If it's newer maybe. $50-$75? Good luck

Lorcin. Which isn't a name I'm familiar with so I figured someone here would be able to ballpark it for me.

My mom got a hold of a Jennings a few years ago. I took it out to shoot it. It had issues every shot, and never actually fired a shot. I told her it was mine now and gave her a .380 I had with me. Then I shot the Jennings with a .308, to put it out of it's misery of trying to be a gun.

Do what you can to off load it. Good luck.

Lorcin. Which isn't a name I'm familiar with so I figured someone here would be able to ballpark it for me.

Lorcin is another "ring of fire" company. They have been out of business since the 1990's. They were actually sold new through pawn shops because of how cheap (both in cost and quality) they were. It isn't a safe gun to have around, they have a tendency to discharge a round when clearing a chamber with the safety ON and can also discharge when dropped. Basically, you should melt it in a fire so it doesn't have the potential to hurt anybody.

Wipe all your fingerprints off it and take out the firing pin. Go down to Linden and tie some fishing line through the trigger guard. Then leave it on the ground. As soon as an interested party tries to grab it, pull the string and watch the fun commence.

Wipe all your fingerprints off it and take out the firing pin. Go down to Linden and tie some fishing line through the trigger guard. Then leave it on the ground. As soon as an interested party tries to grab it, pull the string and watch the fun commence.

F that. Slug the barrel and load the hottest .25ACP (lulz) rounds you can make into it. Then leave it in an alley in a shitty hood somewhere.

You guys are funny. Don't come to Linden you couldn't handle it.

Silverhatch I would call this a fireplace gun. It is worth hanging above your fireplace if you are into that. I have an old shotgun from the late 1800s that is worth the same amount :)