Outlaw Armageddon No Prep LiveStream

wagner

This weekend SpeedVideo will be broadcasting one of the biggest No Prep races live: http://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/live-outlaw-armageddon-2016/

If you follow SpeedVideo or Dragzine on Facebook I was put in charge of the marketing campaign for the event, editorial stories, and had a role in coordinating the event.

Hopefully the weather plays nice and everything goes off without a hitch. We still have two of the biggest races in the world coming up: The NMRA finals, and The World Cup Finals: Import vs Domestic. I will actually be at both of those races running video and doing editorial work :)

I cannot wait, I have it planned out Saturday to pickup a bunch of wings at 4:00PM and kickback to watch the action. I am so happy they are live streaming so many big races this year.

I've been answering e-mails from all over the world about this event, kind of crazy to say the least.

Other events have bigger payouts, but they don't carry the same weight as this does for sure. When there's a chance that some of the best no-prep racers in the world won't even make it to the quarter finals you know it's going to be killer.

Hopefully our planning pays off and we put on a great show!

I'm on the travel list for our next big events: The NMRA All Ford Finals, and the Import vs Domestic World Cup.

My life is now consumed by all things racing...

It's a terrible thing when you dream becomes true and becomes an all consuming thing isn't it? ;) Seems like you are riding quite a wave these days so congrats and keep it up!

It's a fun and scary deal for sure :lol:

I'm still working on trying to find balance in my life with this new gig. There are some big ideas that are floating out there that could change things even more for me, so who knows.

Right now I'm just trying to help push motorsports to a higher level and tell the stories of those who are the backbone of the sport.

And trying to put the RACING back in Columbusracing.com, but that is a tough task for sure :lolguy:

So here is something I had to help with in a pinch and learn on the fly. We needed to upload the selected highlight videos from yesterday. Due to some issues I pretty much had to learn this process on the fly lol.

I had to come up with the descriptions for the videos and put them up on the correct Facebook pages for today.

So far for Friday's Outlaw Armageddon SpeedVideo coverage we've already set a SpeedVideo record:

436,000 video views, 2.7 million minutes broadcast.