Outdoor HD Antennas

Sully

I have officially cut the cord.... And I still have my college football!! I was kind of shocked that DirecTV didn't even put up a fight. She said she could offer me the NFL package for free for the rest of the season. I said no. She said ok and continued with the cancellation. I imagine it will only be a matter of time before I begin receiving phone calls from them.

I have officially cut the cord.... And I still have my college football!! I was kind of shocked that DirecTV didn't even put up a fight. She said she could offer me the NFL package for free for the rest of the season. I said no. She said ok and continued with the cancellation. I imagine it will only be a matter of time before I begin receiving phone calls from them.

I cut the cord in January. I called them first to see what kind of deal I could get. They offered nothing.

Once every thing was in place yo turn it off I called to cancel and they offered some pretty good deals but it was to late. I dont miss it at all.

Anyone ever use that allconnect service you get transferred to after setting up electric through AEP? The lady i spoke to claimed that their rates were the best in the business for TWC internet. When i told her no she basically told me too bad, im signing you up anyway. When i yelled at her she said okay, and hung up.

Later that evening i got online to TWCs website and found a faster internet package for $10/mo cheaper. I even got to install everything myself that same day. Bastards. Avoid Allconnect at all costs.

I cancelled 1.5 years ago and i still get a shit load of junk mail from DTV asking me to come back, still get some random calls too, but only like 1 every 6 months.

I cancelled 1.5 years ago and i still get a shit load of junk mail from DTV asking me to come back, still get some random calls too, but only like 1 every 6 months.

Ditto. Been a little less than 1.5 years, but I get the calls maybe every 3 months. They pressed me hard for a few months after I cancelled, Felt like they were offering the sun and moon compared to what I had before. The funny thing is if they had offered any piece of the new deals they are offering now I probably wouldn't have left. Once I made up my mind to leave though it was too little too late for them.