Kodi users

87GT

For those using Kodi/XBMC what repositories should I be using to watch hockey games? I don't really care about movies and tv show streaming just sports. USTV now has worked for me for local channels running college football. Any options for live sports streams would be awesome.

I must be doing something wrong. I spent 20 minutes trying most everything and only 2 actually streamed. :(

Yours must be broken or something. I've been watching mine lately with no issues. Used icefilms for tv shows and watched the Houston game in 1080p last night.

Yours must be broken or something. I've been watching mine lately with no issues. Used icefilms for tv shows and watched the Houston game in 1080p last night.

I guess I need help to configure p2p on kodi. Any wiki pages you can link me to?

I guess I need help to configure p2p on kodi. Any wiki pages you can link me to?

Start here:

Then do this:

For sports devil:

When in the sports devil app under live sports, there is a source called rojadirecta.me. Those are p2p links and it will give you the option to watch them in p2p streams.

Edited by jeffro

Just picked one over the weekend installed kodi and the exudos addon. Pretty impressed will have to do the sportsdevil as well what are other good addons?

USTVNOW has worked perfect for local channels. College football streamed perfect a few weekends ago. And it didn't drop or buffer at all through the whole game.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a better box than the Firestick I've been using? Mine doesn't have enough memory and constantly needs the cache cleared or it buffers constantly. I know there are a lot of options these days.