Kodi users

87GT

slightly scared to hear the cancellation fees and go through the hassle of them not wanting me to cancel

Do you have the internet through them as well? I'd hope there wouldn't be big cancellation fees, if any, if you were to keep their Internet service, could just be hopeful thinking though

I tried to find a movie the other night and a basic sitcom on NBC, tried 15 different streams and went 0/15. Got frustrated and turned it off. What's the deal? This was on Exodus.

My friend was having this same issue not long ago..... ended up having to uninstall/reinstall everything to get it working again.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just an update. I haven't setup p2p yet but I did install "pro sport". It is organised better IMO than sports devil for games and it works much better. Currently watching a red wings game with no buffer issues.

I must be doing something wrong. I spent 20 minutes trying most everything and only 2 actually streamed. :(

#1. Install AdBlock Plus from Here

#2. Bookmark this site: Stream2Watch

#3. Crack open a beer

It is important to have Adblock plus installed on that site because all the games have 3-4 advertisements overtop of them. I have been using this site for the past 3 NHL season and they have just about every sport on there you could ever want. The Reddit links are also worth the bookmark. Hope this helps =)