WTB Chest freezer

Gergwheel1647545492

Idk if you feel comfortable using auctions but here's 3 of them in columbus just search freezer in the top search box.

http://www.capitalcityonlineauction.com

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

have you used this site before? is there any fees associated with bidding on items? do you trust it?

I haven't used it in a few months but used to use it quite regularly. There's a 10% fee plus sales tax. I've gotten a lot of fantastic deals over the years. Basically it's all returned or failed to deliver merchandise. You can go there and test the stuff before you bid which is nice if there's something specific your after.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

have you used this site before? is there any fees associated with bidding on items? do you trust it?

I use it fairly often, there is a 10% fee + sales tax.

The Alum Creek depot (and looks like Lancaster) is generally returns to Home Depot and Amazon; you can easily find the source by searching parts of the description.

Many items are brand new in box, but you won't get a warranty and are buying the items completely as-is, so you'll absolutely want to preview and understand what you are getting. Don't rely on the descriptions provided by the auction hosts. I've seen several items described as "brand new," that were actually damaged or swapped out for different models.