Verizon

Johny Utah

At&T has now they don't charge you for going over data. That's what their commercial said last night.

Once you reach your data limit they drop you to 2g for the rest of the billing cycle for that that's worth...

I can't imagine they will have it anytime soon even some of the other unlimited options say they start throttling you after I think its 25gb in the fine print.

How much data a month are you using?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Verizon just released their new plans. They have the market imo. No one can offer the same coverage or speed so they can charge what they want. I hate paying my bill every month but when i had T-Mobile I couldn't even use my phone half the time.

I have used 4.5 already and The cycle does not end until the 25th. I only have 6. Ever since I installed the newest system update on my IPhone 6 Plus. It seems to be using a lot more data.

Go through all your settings to make sure things didn't get reset back to default or 'allow background lte'. There's also a nasty little bugger where it'll revert to lte data if the wifi signal is weak just to speed things up.

Just curious, what are you guys doing to use so much data? I listen to Pandora constantly, surf the internet/Facebook and travel for work and constantly have to have email flowing, and I used 5.9 last month (I get 6). So what is sucking all this data?

Just curious, what are you guys doing to use so much data? I listen to Pandora constantly, surf the internet/Facebook and travel for work and constantly have to have email flowing, and I used 5.9 last month (I get 6). So what is sucking all this data?

Surf CR all day, facebook, Pandora, youtube, and some Netflix if I have enough data left :mad:

Verizon just released their new plans. They have the market imo. No one can offer the same coverage or speed so they can charge what they want. I hate paying my bill every month but when i had T-Mobile I couldn't even use my phone half the time.

Pretty much this. We recently tested an att and sprint phone here in Delaware and we could barely get 1mb DL speeds. With VZW in the same area we get 30+ most times.

IG, Snap, NFL mobile, Uverse, SiriusXM, this game called WGT golf my highest was last month at 50gb.

IOS updates and store updates over LTE was a large chunk too

Just curious, what are you guys doing to use so much data?

I'm on a corporate unlimited plan through Verizon, and I have to use my phones hotspot (tethering technically still?) for work constantly. I spend a lot of time at customer sites with inaccessible secured wifi, or in buildings not yet complete enough to have network infrastructure in place. In construction / engineering land, email attachments get pretty enormous also.

I use like 40gigs per month just streaming HD youtube and otherwise basic surfing. Oh and reddit.

Verizon no longer charges for overage on their new plans. They throttle your data down from the 4g LTE, but it appears to not impact my daily data usage. I am currently at 0GB and have been for a few days. I see no degradation in the data.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO TURN SAFETY MODE ON IN THE VERIZON APP FOR IT TO WORK AND THERE IS NO CHARGE TO DO IT.

Verizon no longer charges for overage on their new plans. They throttle your data down from the 4g LTE, but it appears to not impact my daily data usage. I am currently at 0GB and have been for a few days. I see no degradation in the data.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO TURN SAFETY MODE ON IN THE VERIZON APP FOR IT TO WORK AND THERE IS NO CHARGE TO DO IT.

I cant seem to find any information about this, you have a link to something im missing? cause my wife and I were definitely charged for going over the last 2 months.