Camaro TPI Tuning

indy82z

I recently purchased a 92 Camaro with a 350TPI engine. It is pretty heavily modded with aluminum heads, headers, Edelbrock base, runners and plenum, ZZ4 cam, etc. I dont think the car is running anywhere near what it should. Anyone know of someone good, or does anyone have experience with tuning and burning chips for these cars?

Thanks

Tom

TPIS.com used to be pretty good. Hawksthirdgenparts.com can do it too. Also check out thirdgen.org as it's for 82-92 Camaro and firebird. There are a lot of tuning tweaks that can be done without the computer like adjusting sensors, fuel pressure etc. Good luck.

any track times? mine still tpi ran best of 12.7 , 355, alum heads ,lpe runners intake,lpe cam,headers, 3" exhaust

hsr lot more potentional for cheap, dropped 4 tenths with just intake change on my old motor

I checked with Brian and the car is too old to be able to hook into. I am looking for someone local that can hook up to it and see what is going on. The car is way down on power and I am not sure if I have a leaking injector (or something like that) or if I just need a better program of the computer.

bdoz, if you want to help shed some light on this and help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I would assume this should be a low 13 second car but it is not anywhere near it in the shape it is.

Buy this kit

http://www.moates.net/aldu1-and-cabl1-p-127.html?cPath=64

Install tuner pro rt free google it.

Send me datalogs , when I have time I will look at it and tell u what's wrong.

Not much free time to help right now or I would have you come by and I would datalog it

Hope that helps some, my car had lots if false knock, killed power when I first built the car,

Buy this kit

http://www.moates.net/aldu1-and-cabl1-p-127.html?cPath=64

Install tuner pro rt free google it.

Send me datalogs , when I have time I will look at it and tell u what's wrong.

Not much free time to help right now or I would have you come by and I would datalog it

Hope that helps some, my car had lots if false knock, killed power when I first built the car,

Done..thank you!