Thoughts on TBSS to replace C5Z?

hpfiend

Wait for the Jeep GC Trackhawk (aka GC Hellcat) to come out. 700hp family hauler, what's not to like?

EDIT: Or say screw it, go German, get a debadged R63 AMG mommymobile that'll blow the doors off almost anything.

+1, but given the conversation I not sure it's in the budget to wait longer and buy something brand new @ $70k, or whatever a Trackhawk will cost.

The SRT's hold their value really well too, so it's hard to find a good deal on a used one until it's beat up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

My AWD TBSS was a terrible vehicle as well. I can confirm pretty much everything Brian said. Went through 3 front diffs, a power steering rack, stabilitrack issues (honestly scary when it happens), the 4l65e was terrible too. It lacked a proper overdrive, and got embarrassingly bad MPGs as a result. Shit would randomly fall off (every single piece of weatherstripping) and it had electrical gremlins too.

It's a DSM trapped in a SUV's body. Mine had ~60k miles when I sold it, I can't imagine what a decade old 100K+ mile TBSS would be like...