TRAFFIC

zeitgeist57

To keep working at the same company I've been at for over 9 years now, I relocated to downtown over 3 years ago. I started the commute from Powell / Delaware in July and was surprised how well traffic moved on either 315 or 71. I could get to work in just over 30 minutes. But as soon as school started back up (OSU / Columbus State / Whatever), that added a good 10 minutes to my commute time. Shit just stopped. It blew, I was so disappointed. :(

Since then I've gotten more creative in my commutes, using Waze and other paths (270 on the west side to 70, even Riverside all the way down to 670) and it's hit or miss. This year was no different. 30-32 minute commute times over the summer, but that week school started, back to 40+ minutes. Any day I get to work in under 40 minutes is a good day.

I live really close to Riverside and once they get the 161 area totally done (specifically the road that goes under the bridge so I can avoid the traffic circle), I'm going to start trying that route again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic