Renting shop/warehouse space

Geeesammy

So I have no idea where to start, debated CL but looking for something fairly legit from a reliable source that is trusted.

I'm looking to rent a small area to store/work on my car and store my bike as well as some leftover room to store some other stuff. I would say something in the ball park of a 3 car garage wide and deep. Has anyone done this and more importantly where can I find legitimate listings for something like this? Does such a thing even exist? I am not a business, nor do I intend to be, ever. Just having a dedicated space to store/work on things would be nice, and somewhere I can roll around a jack and use air tools without getting "WTF" looks from neighbors would be great too. The ability to put in a lift (even at my own expense and buying the lift) would be great, but I could make a flat stall work just fine.

I don't want to contact a realtor or someone else like that, I'm trying to keep the overhead low for this.

Thanks in advance.

How much space do you need?

Storing things seems like something that should be low cost-needed.

My shop is 900/month and it's your average flex space warehouse.

Sounds like maybe you only need a 10x10 or 10x20. I would rent a garage from an apartment complex if I were trying to keep costs down.

Sadly CL is the first starting point. I was in your exact shoes 8 months ago. Found an ad on CZl which led to a realtor that specializes in this kinda thing and we hit first time. What's the monthly budget?

I know a member here that rents a 3 car garage in a residential neighborhood. As long as he isn't running an impact wrench at 3 am with all the doors open they are pretty cool with it. It all depends on the arrangement you make with people. Unfortunately CL seems to be the place for these kinds of rentals.

Something like that is ideal, I just don't like the location really.

I don't mind being somewhere a little "rough" but I just don't know about that place lol I've been right by it a few times and that storefront is SKETCHY lol

Something like that is ideal, I just don't like the location really.

I don't mind being somewhere a little "rough" but I just don't know about that place lol I've been right by it a few times and that storefront is SKETCHY lol

That's actually not a bad location. It's not as ethnic as further up morse. It's also one hell of a deal. That's is dirt cheap.