92 AWD Talon

Green Bastard

The car runs and drives but needs a little tlc. No bullshit price, $2500, will help bleed the brakes and throw a battery in it for a cr member at that price. Craigslist ad has all the info and pics. If you are interested and want to text me my number is 614-625-2672, just let me know you are on cr. Ad: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5884447990.html

I know the timing is terrible, but the car has been on craigslist on and off for a couple months, I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. I'm just tired of looking at it and would like the extra money for my project. Also it's a 2g maf, thats why it needs bigger injectors (550cc from what I read). With a stock maf I would imagine it would be fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I figured I would bump this one more time. The craigslist links have changed, I will post a new link later when I make another post. Some details. No ac, the power steering needs the high pressure hose and all the parts installed. I finally got it running pretty good, but since it has a 2g mas and 550cc injectors, it should have a safc and a wideband installed to get it "tuned" properly. It has a big fmic, a 2g mas and 550cc injectors that were previously mentioned, emissions delete, new head gasket and all other gaskets involved with that, new timing set, new fuel pump (comes with aftermarket aeromotive unit, but it is too much for the factory fpr to regulate).