Sennheiser over ear Bluetooth headphones PX360BT

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

For sale is my Sennheiser headphones. I have used these for many years, they are awesome in terms of sound quality. They will beat about anything out there, Beats are crap compared to these. The only reason that I am selling is that I have rather large ears and after about 6-7 hours wearing them my ears hurt. There hasn't been a replacement that is large enough until the release of the Sony MDR-1000X. The Sony sound quality is good but will not hold a candle to these. I am torn selling these but i already have the sony.

They are not noise canceling, but it is not needed with any good over the ear headphones. The noise canceling in the Sony actually makes me sick after a little use.

The battery is replaceable but still lasts about 6-7 hours. Originally the battery lasted 7-8 hours.

Thanks

$100 firm

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/Flak_Jacket/image1_zpsalbp5n6z.jpg

Guest GMoney
Look up SHP9500s. Dont let the price scare you.

NSFW for language

Never had an issue with sweat.

GLWS

Awesome! You found a cheap WIRED set of headphones. ColumbusCordCutters.com.....Hmm Cut the cord on the those headphones and tell my how great they are. Yes, i know ColumbusCordCutters.com is for cutting cable TV, but just was way too easy.