Ocean city md, vacation?

SRTurbo04

FYI, more lively area will be the south end near the boardwalk, so look for the lower street numbers, 1st, 2nd,etc.... Quieter area will be north toward the Delaware line, so higher streets like anything in the 40's and up..

Go to the Wrinkled Prune, and get fresh doughnuts one morning, best I've ever had!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't know about hotels, but as far as where to go......SEACRETS. You will not be disappointed. Fager's was pretty cool too.

I think we stayed at one of the cheaper hotels and it was kind of a dump, so unfortunately I'm not much help there. It wasn't a chain or anything, it was some place I had never heard of

I've gone for the past 5 years to Ocean City and have a great time every year.

You'll wanna stay in the lower numbers for sure, closer to the boardwalk. I always book the Hilton on 32nd or the Econo Lodge on 31st because they're both on the beach and really nice for what you pay for a view of the beach.

Some really worthwhile suggestions:

Check out the boardwalk

Belly Busters- soft shell crab sandwiches are something to try

Barn34 for the best breakfast on the strip

DEFINITELY get Fractured Prune donuts

Seacrets is fun if you wanna bar hop

Avoid seafood buffets- they're expensive and generally not good

Assateague island is pretty awesome if you wanna see wild Spanish horses

Thanks for the info so far. Um no bars or clubs,will be with my wife and 3 year olds.

Stayed in Bethany few years back wasnt bad.

Wife booked some condo on the water so got that covered. Will be looking for some good places to eat.

• 4 months later...

Heading here tommorow night for a long weekend. Staying on 21st, hoping to grab some brews at Fish Tales and watch the first shark weigh one of the season.

Maryland is a Godforsaken hell hole. It's truly ass here. I hear the beach is okay though.

Really? I go there pretty often for work and I think it's a pretty nice state. DC sucks since I've already seen all the worthwhile stuff, but I like the Maryland/Virginia area.

Really? I go there pretty often for work and I think it's a pretty nice state. DC sucks since I've already seen all the worthwhile stuff, but I like the Maryland/Virginia area.

Depends where your at.

Rural Maryland is much like Rural PA or WV. Affluent MD is some of the most yuppie areas in America.

OC is great tho. Only downside is colder water.

Depends where your at.

Rural Maryland is much like Rural PA or WV. Affluent MD is some of the most yuppie areas in America.

OC is great tho. Only downside is colder water.

Lol, I looked and it's *63 right now. A little booze will take the edge off before I surf fish lol.

Virginia has been pretty nice so far. I live in the DMV, so I generally hate it. Rural Maryland might be better, I'm just so jaded by how shitty the area around base here is.