EOTech lawsuit

STEVE-O

Ok I've read more into it. So basically if I send my sight into them and ask for the refund I'll get the Full MSRP correct? Just trying to make sure it makes sense for me to do so as I am not tied to this sight. I paid $468 for one MSRP is $560. They will send me a refund for $560 then correct because it says whichever is greater?

EDIT: So I filled out the online claim its not real clear but do I wait or do I go ahead and send it in to the address they list?

Edited by jerrodh

No if you send yours in they will send you a new one that does not have the issue, or if you like most everyone else don't have a problem because your not adjusting them to the edges where the issues seems to be they will send you a $100 voucher to the purchase of a new one ,

That is how I read it

I sent one back in April last year and one in August. Received refund for full MSRP. There was a refund form specifically for this where you had to enter the refund request amount. Email I received below:

Your refund request has been submitted and will be reviewed by EOTech.

PLEASE DO NOT RETURN YOUR HWS AT THIS TIME.

Please print this page for your records and you will receive an e-mail from EOTech with further instructions. Multiple submissions will increase the time it takes to process your request.

Your Case ID is CR1620031.

Model # Serial # Mfg. Date Refund Request Amount

EXPS3-4 G33 HHS1 A1173131 Oct 2014 1179.00

Confirmation Email

Dear Customer,

Your refund request has been received and approved. Please follow the instructions below for returning your optic and obtaining a refund.

Due to Shipping regulations please remove and discard all batteries prior to shipping

MPO and HHS product must include both components

EOTech will add 15.00 return shipping on to your refund amount.

Refund Checklist

In order to process your refund we must have included in the return:

1. This email authorization printed and enclosed

2. Your printed Refund Request enclosed

3. Your matching HWS product enclosed

Please Mark and Ship your product to:

EOTECH REFUNDS

1201 E Ellsworth Rd

Ann Arbor Mi 48108

( save your USPS tracking information to serve as proof of arrival while your refund is being processed)

Sincerely,L-3 EOTech

Refund processing may take up to 8-12 weeks, Refund payment updates are available after 3 weeks of receipt of product at the EOTech Refund Center 1-888-952-9092 or email refundsupport@eotechrefunds.com

Sincerely,

Mike Kroll

EOTech Customer Service Manager

EOTech- An L-3 Communications Company

1201 E. Ellsworth Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48108

http://www.eotech-inc.com

To submit a repair request double click http://www.eotech-inc.com/raform.php

To obtain FAQ, Troubleshooting and order replacement parts click http://www.eotechinc.com/hws-service-and-support/parts-and-repair

I sent one back in April last year and one in August. Received refund for full MSRP. There was a refund form specifically for this where you had to enter the refund request amount. Email I received below:

Confirmation Email

Ok so I sent the claim online through that link. Now I just wait till they send me an email confirming the return?