Wife's Galaxy S7 broke. Options?

Benner

So stopped in at the Polaris Best buy and checked with the samsung department before I bought a new phone. They said the Morse road location can repair it. He said he believes it's $169 for digitizer and screen replacement. If so that'd be great. I figure it'll be much more than that but we shall see tomorrow when I run down there

Lucky. My lg v20 screen got smashed by my 3 year old. Got quoted 189 for a new screen, and it doesn't even need the digitiser...just the glass fml. Luckily had insurance 150 bucks. I guess this phones been having so many issues ( me being one of them) replacements are back ordered 2 weeks. So they let me switch back to a samsung phone, thank god, screw lg phones!

Well not so lucky. Tool it in and had them check it out. Had only the screen and digitizer been bad it would have been $169.99, however the battery was hit as well as the frame. $320 to repair. Said fuck it and paid off the phone and got another S7 under a 2year contract. Got it for a cheaper payment and protection so winds up right at around $150 lost (besides the upfront payment to pay off the phone which I would've paid over time anyway.) I checked out the S8 while I was there and didn't see enough to make me want it over the S7. Hate the curved screen and lack of front protection cases