Lorex Security Camera System

Zx2guy19

Hey everyone- I have this camera system for sale, brand new, never used. I bought it to protect my rentals but realized that it'll be a pain in the ass to install/reinstall every time I switch to the next rehab (which is why I'm just going with a couple of Nest systems).

This unit appears to no longer really be made. Prices are anywhere from $350-$600, but it's just been sitting in my basement since I opened it. Again, brand new, never used.

I am asking $200, which is basically of the cheapest price I could find. ($350 on ebay...most are $500+). I really just want it gone, it's doing me no good.

All the details are here:

http://www.savinglots.com/lotprod.asp?item=LH03081TC4W&gclid=CjwKEAjw3pTJBRChgZ3e7s_YhAkSJAASG9VrxZquHqJJ3TY5ZiUdJ8J_fVz4TKY4mF2kWxjKORYhxxoC5rrw_wcB

If it is all wireless, except for the DVR obviously, why would these be a pain to install? Just mounting all the cameras you mean?

I kind of want it just to have it, but I don't know how much peace of mind it would actually add to my life lol

If it is all wireless, except for the DVR obviously, why would these be a pain to install? Just mounting all the cameras you mean?

I kind of want it just to have it, but I don't know how much peace of mind it would actually add to my life lol

I bought it to more or less scare my contractors (I've had some significant theft from 2 of them, obviously no longer working for me), but I think the Nest will do that and it's more convenient to install on multiple houses.

If I wasn't moving this shit from house to house, I'd keep it 100%. But right now I'm actively rehabbing two houses- I can't have this at two locations.

Do the cameras run on batteries or are they wired to power? I bought a 4 camera unit but looking at all the wiring makes me second guess what I want to do. Thanks!

The cameras are plug in, and of course they're wireless to the DVR. So, the only wiring would be power.

• 3 weeks later...